template

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's a new year and a lot of things happened in 2010, but there are some GREAT things happening in 2011!

I am 20 weeks pregnant today, with TWIN boys!!! I am due May 21, 2011, but with twins you normally deliver early, so I'll probably have them sometime in April! They kick and move all over the place! We have one name right now, which is Levi Graham, and I'm not sure if Baby A or Baby B will be receiving that name! We can NOT agree on another name! I really really want Cooper, and I'm hoping I can convince Todd to let me name the other baby that, other than that no name suggestions!

 Baby A at 13 weeks. He doesn't like giving profile shots very well, so this is the last one we have of a profile of him!

Baby B at 17 weeks!


Hudson, will be 2 1/2 years old on January 19th! Where has the time gone? I can't believe he's going to be a big brother, and I'm hoping he'll do great with the new babies! I think he'll be a bit jealous, but hopefully, he'll love them just as much!

He weighs around 36-37 lbs and is about 38 1/2-39inches tall!! He's a big boy, and such a momma's boy to which I LOVE!!! Hopefully we'll still get some cuddle time when the twins come!


Here are some pictures of my big boy on Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day! We had a blast, and he was soo happy with all the toys he received!






No comments:

Post a Comment